Mother’s Day is a great day to celebrate and lift up all the mothers in our lives. This year for Mother’s Day we are making Homemade Lavender Vanilla Sugar Scrub to pamper all the mother’s in our lives.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (we used slightly less than 1/2 cup) You could also use olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil (more or less depending on what your prefer)
- This recipes makes enough to fill a 8 ounce jar.
- Melt the coconut oil and add all the items to a baggie
- Knead the bag until all ingredients are combine
- Add the sugar scrub to a small jar
- Pick up a nice card and ribbon to tie around the jar and gift to your mom!