What are the education requirements for licensure?
- Apply for a Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Complete a 90 hour pre-license class and pass school test
- Pass the National and State Real Estate Exam with a 75% or higher
- Take a 6 hour Contract Writing Class
- Hire on with a real estate broker
Should you decide you want to learn more about a career in real estate and before you invest hundred’s of dollars in real estate school and testing, contact CENTURY 21 Arizona Foothills to schedule an appointment with one of our managers. We can give you an overview of the costs associated with starting you career in real estate and explain what happens after you get your license. We will help you build a time line and begin the actual preparation for a successful real estate career prior to completing the licensing process. This is a great way for you to determine if a career in real estate is a good choice for you and if you want to start your career with CENTURY 21 Arizona Foothills.
If you have additional questions on getting a real estate license for the Arizona Department of Real Estate, please visit the following:ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF REAL ESTATE.